Sunday, March 1, 2009

First Day Jet Lag Crazyness

After making our Chorley Astley hosts crazy with worry since we didn't show up at Manchester at the planned time, we had a good night's rest (R & I were actually sleep talking to Peter in the car, but he didn't realize it :P) and we hit the buffet line for our FIRST English breakfast (at least I think it was English....)



R looks at my plate of unhealtiness dissaprovingly, as he munches on his cereal. I am in love with real pork bacon, sausages and had my very first taste of black pudding. this peculiar pudding made out of left over parts makes me think that the English and the Chinese are not very far apart related at all... after all the Chinese has the leftover sausages too!

The morning jet lag look is very hip at the moment



Then we went out for our morning walk before we got down to some work

WC made his first English friend!


I personally find it a waste of road space to dedicate an entire lane for ducks to cross... :)



and so I delcared myself of the same species so that I could cross too :)

Familt shot in the 8 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment